- How and when is payment collected?
- Do you have a PayPal account?
- Do you have a headset with mic?
- How do you make the phone calls?
- Can you get a local phone number?
- Can you call in Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa?
- How many dials can you make per hour?
- How do you track the calls?
When my quote is accepted, I email a payment request and you can pay me with your debit/credit card.
No, I don't.
Yes, I do.
I use VoIP. I have US and Canadian phone numbers.
Yes, I can. It will cost you $15.
I can, but you will have to provide me with your own VOIP or I will set up a Skype account with a number and you will have to cover my call costs.
14-30 dials. The number of dials depends on the duration of each call.
There are two ways. I put notes for each call in an Excel spreadsheet, or I can set up an account for you in Hubspot (CRM) and add comments for each call, but for an additional $15.
I can also send you my call logs, but you'll need to make that request when you're placing the order.